Sunday 19 May 2013

It's been a while

Well its been a long time since I've blogged about anything, but as things are starting to look up for CEF at the moment, i thought i should update you all. I was approached by (someone) in March to create something quite special. I cant yet reveal what it is but I was, and am, super excited and honoured to be asked to be part of something so amazing!

That said, and moving on ever so swiftly.... next week is the Make Do & Meet Awards at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden for NOTHS partners. Although I am not nominated, I really am looking forward to meeting fellow NOTHS'ers and getting involved with what ever the day has in store!



For those who receive the NOTHS gift guides, you will notice I was asked to be in this summers brochure which dropped on 470.000 doorsteps on Friday. This is the first time I have been involved with the brochure, and i must say, I'm EXITED! It features my best seller, which you can view here

Anyway, *sips tea*, that is all.... for now. at the end of the week, I am hoping to reveal the best bits, so watch this space!

Hope you are all enjoying the "sun" and taking life easy ;)

Terry x

No comments:

Post a Comment